Friday 14 January 2011

Filming Style

In my teaser trailer I want to get the sense of a chase that stretches over a course of long winding alley ways and paths. As I don't know any system of alley ways in my area I will have to shoot one sequence and then edit it to make it look like it connects to another. So I tried to find videos that had a clever continuity aspect to it this is what I found. The person filming has got certain shots from certain angles so that it looks like it is just one sequence and he is following him the skater.





I also wanted to film from the person getting chased point of view, I feel that will engage the veiwer more and make it more exciting to watch. I also think it will create tension as it draws you in. As the chase is on he would keep looking back so you can also see the chaser. Not all of the film would be film like this. Some will be long shots to get a sense of vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment